Printfriendly

Sunday 22 February 2015

Godaddy messed up my website

Godaddy did something to the back end website builder which broke all the navigation on my website.

They acknowledge it was something they did, but refused to fix it. They explained how I could take a couple of hours fixing it myself.

I asked them for a refund to take into account my time and effort fixing the problem they called, but they refused.

I guess I will be looking for some new hosting soon! Meanwhile, all the changes I need to make are on hold and I have had to revert to a previous backup.

Happy Web Site Editing

The Parking Prankster


2 comments:

  1. Well now you have said that, I certainly would never use them!!!

    I hate these website generation tools - I tend to do it myself - but then I have 35 years experience in IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Beavis goes the wrong way I suppose you will be commercially justified in issuing them with a Prankster Compensation Notice. Every cloud and all that.

    ReplyDelete